Facilitating mobility in the African metropolis
The majority of large African towns are confronted with the problems of urban traffic, disorganized public transport and vehicle fleets in bad condition. Facing these problems, Accra provides many examples of innovative initiatives responding to the challenges of urban mobility.
On December 4th, marking the centenary occasion of the Optorg company, Tractafric is inviting its clients, partners manufacturers and stakeholders in Accra to debate the solutions for mobility development in Africa.
- H.E. Anne-Sophie Avé, French Ambassador
- Hon. Robert Ahomka-Lindsay, Deputy Minister Industry, Ministry of trade and industry
- Mr. Alex Johnson – Director, Accra Metropolitan Assembly
- Mr. Philippe Greinacher – Director of Partnerships and Business Development, MEST
- Mr. Ray Fiifi Nkum – Founder, Makewegoapp.com
- Mr. Kojo Akoto Boateng – Head of research, Citi FM
Optorg is present in Ghana with its automobile distribution activity. Tractafric Motors offers transport solutions in partnership with Mercedes-Benz, and develops activities with Ford.