Designed for Africa: adapting mobility to african realities
In full expansion, the highly urbanized area of the Ivory Coast presents a particularly interesting context for anticipating Africa’s mobility solutions of tomorrow. Transport operators as well as entrepreneurs are leading many projects to bring tomorrow’s solutions.
On December 12th, marking the centenary occasion of the Optorg company, Tractafric is inviting its clients, partners manufacturers and stakeholders in Abidjan to debate the solutions for mobility development in Africa.
- Meité Bouaké, General Manager SOTRA (Société des Transports Abidjanais)
- Gilles Darriau, General Manager AERIA (Abidjan Airport)
- David Essomba Tana, Business Developer at Kamtar
- Landry Gayet Kuyo, My Dream for Africa
- Parfait Ouattara, co-founder and CEO TaxiJet
Optorg is present in the Ivory Coast with its vehicle distribution activity. Its various brands (Tractafric Motors Côte d’Ivoire, Alliance Automobiles, Africauto and Etoile-CI) provide transport solutions in partnership with the following manufacturers: Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Mini.